Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pet's Dog






I like dog, especially puppy. But puppy will growth up to become a real dog, may be it will become fierce. This is an issue that I dislike.
Recently, have a pet's dog become more popularity at our country. This type of pet's dog not for any guard issue, it just a pet which can let you to run over from stress.(just for me) The body size of it not as we see normally at anywhere, it have small body,cute face and fur. An important thing is; it not fierce and not going to yip. I so expect to have one, but unfortunately, my mom not allow me to take one. Because she dislike pet. As a son, we must heard or follow our elder ship comment. So I bend my plan to take one.
If have a chance, I will try to take one and hide it at my girlfriend house. So that my mom did not know about this, then I can enjoy to have a pet's dog at my life. Don't worry about it, I will supply all of the thing to this pet's dog. Just what my girlfriend need to do is to take care about it only. I hope this day will coming soon, because I still single now................................................
* this is the photo which I took with TERRY(Dog's name).

No comments:

Post a Comment